Owner Education Class
Are you considering adopting a dog or fostering one? Maybe you’re thinking about getting a new puppy, or perhaps you’re dealing with some unwanted behavior from your furry best friend. If any of this resonates with you, then this class is perfect for you. Our focus is on helping you establish a strong and harmonious relationship with your dog. Throughout this class, you will gain valuable insights into the following key aspects:
- The significance of setting boundaries.
- Understanding that dog ownership is a lifestyle choice. It’s about how we live with our dogs day in and day out, rather than just teaching them obedience commands during specific training sessions.
- Recognizing the importance of providing mental and physical exercise for all dogs.
Reservations Required. No dogs during the Owner Education Class portion. Seating is limited. No rescheduling.
Group Training Classes – Prerequisite – Owner Education Class
This hands-on class is designed to be enjoyable and engaging for both you and your furry, four-legged friend. You will learn practical skills that will make your daily activities more rewarding. You will learn:
- How to help your dog feel safe and teach them to trust you in every situation
- Why dog ownership is a lifestyle choice and how it leads to the best relationship with your dog
- Understanding the importance of providing mental and physical exercise for all dogs
Please note: the skills mentioned are examples of topics covered and will not be taught in one class.
Reservations Required. Space is limited. No rescheduling. Reminder: Owner Education Class is a prerequisite.